Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night was Halloween. It was so fun! We had the best costumes ever.

AJ: I was a samurai. I had a green kimono with flowers on it. I had a sword and a headband. My candy bag was the same fabric as my kimono.


Julie: I was a forest fairy/moon fairy/elf. I had a crown made of leaves and flowers and a beautiful outfit and a blue sparkly cape and my bag had real leaves on it too.


We walked down the hill to the huts. There was a candle lit in the first hut. We went over to it. Our mom was inside and we said, “trick or treat!” She said those things people usually say on Halloween: “Oh! Who do we have here? A forest fairy? Oh! And a samurai!” She gave us some candy. Then she said, “Wait here,” and went to the next hut where there was also a candle. We went over to that hut. She used a different voice and gave us candy there, then went to the next hut. We trick-or-treated at about six huts. She was a different person at each hut. It was great!

We did not get a lot of candy, but it was the funnest Halloween and the best costume Halloween ever!

No comments: