Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dragon Fruit by Arjuna


The inside and the outside of a dragon fruit are so different from each other that it is like they are from different planets. The outside looks like man-made rubber. It’s a very surprising color: neon pink with small green flaps. It is about the size of a small dinosaur egg. Eating it is like eating space. The white flesh is like the Milky Way and the black seeds are like stars. It has no taste and yet it is so flavorful. If you ever go to space, bring a dragon fruit for the aliens. They might recognize it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AJ- I love your review!!! I started to write a poem about dragon fruit while I was there, yours is 1,000 times better. Keep up with the blog, it is awesome. And have fun!

Wish I was there, I miss you guys.
Sundar