Monday, September 8, 2008

Kitty!


On the way to Bangkok last week, we stopped at a 7-11 and got some hot chocolate. Since the cups were too hot, we took two extra cups. But the 7-11 lady took them away and put our cups in plastic bags. When were were driving again, my brother spilled his hot chocolate all over the seat and on him. My mom got angry and told my dad to pull over at the bus stop on the side of the road. She got out of the car to clean up the hot chocolate mess. Just then she saw a tiny, motherless kitten! And we took it!

So now we have Kitty (aka Bus Stop or The Duke). He’s about 4 weeks old. He is brown with black stripes and big ears and buggy eyes. He meowed a lot at first, but now he’s a little listless, or at least lazy. He hangs out in our hut mostly and with us when we do school. We really love our cat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bus Stop! What a great name. I'm really enjoying reading about your travels and experiences. I wonder what your favorite things to eat are.

I'm so glad that you're keeping this record of your experiences and are sharing them with so many people. I especially love the pictures.

love,
Deborah Dubroff

Kameshvari said...

it was almost exactly this time last year when we met our tiny four week old Tsuke!

xo
kamesvari